Online Adult Counseling
E-Counseling is an on-line service available for adult clients who reside in Kentucky and who have had a minimum of three face-to-face sessions of counseling with Robin. If you are interested in E-counseling, please speak with Robin about eligibility.
If you have moved within the state of Kentucky, are traveling, have a busy schedule or have difficulty with child care then E-Counseling might be a good option for you.
How do I begin E-Counseling?
- Call Robin at 859-396-4200 to determine eligibility and to schedule your first face-to-face appointment.
- Complete the E-Counseling agreement form and return it to Robin.
- Have a computer in a private, quiet, uninterrupted space for your appointment. Silence your phone. You will need a webcam and microphone. A headset will insure your privacy. A healthy broadband connection is necessary and part of what is provided by most DSL or cable services.
- Pay for counseling prior to the E-session by mailing a check to Robin Gorton, 845 Sherwood Dr., Lexington, KY 40502
- Log on to the secure HIPAA compliant therapy account following these directions:
- Use either Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser
- Go to https://doxy.me/robingorton
- Type your name in the box and click “check in”
- On the left side of the screen , click on Robin Gorton under available clinicians
- After a few moments the session will begin.